Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Reflection


    I have been very happy with my work this semester. I don't think it is the best possible work I could have done, but as a beginner in Digital Art with no prior experience, I believe I did a very good job in this class. I think I've put a lot of effort into this class, despite how tough it was at first. I love just jumping into projects with my ideas and taking risks. This is a bit dangerous, and sometimes my first idea doesn't look good, so I've redone it better. I personally am very positive about my work. I believe that if you constantly put yourself down, your art will always stay the same. I get that people are self-critical, and that's ok. But, in my experience, keeping a bit more positive about your work helps improve it.
    I always try to participate in this class. I always work on my projects  during class, but sometimes, if I'm done with something, I will work on other classwork or play games. I have to start working on the next project when I finish one. On the positive side, I have improved so much, even just in one semester. At the beginning of this class, I didn't even know how to approach Photoshop. Now, I know how to create animations and GIFs with it. I am very proud of this, and can't wait to improve more using this program.
    Like I said, I think I need to take this class more seriously and put more effort into it. Right now I am just doing what I need to and not working the full time I'm given. I will try to improve this in the second semester.


No comments:

Post a Comment