Wednesday, September 27, 2017

The Power of Internet Images


1. Based solely on the photographs she chose to post,what is the image that Jenny is trying to project?...Adventurous? Curious? Brave? 

Pick 5 words. 


Pretty, Bold, Interesting, Friendly, Important




2. Do you think she was successful?

Elaborate.


Personally I don't because I'm never invested in people who post things like this on social media.They're almost always just looking for attention and their lives aren't really anything like this. I also do not personally find pictures of other people's lives interesting at all.





3. Do you think that Jenny is someone who would be a good role model? A good mother? A good neighbor? A good friend?  

Explain your answers.

She might be, but I don't know. The things I've listed up above, while typical of people who post things like this, are just assumptions and I don't really know anything about her for certain from these photos. She could be the best person ever or she could be awful. These 3 pictures are just from 3 random places she's been, they don't tell me anything about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment